[3830] ARRLDX SSB II9P M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 9 18:40:04 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: II9P
Operator(s): IT9CJC PB8DX IT9CHU IT9GSF IT9EQO IT9AUG IZ8JAI HB9OCR IK1HJS
Station: II9P

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Ragusa

   40: 1224    58
   20: 2447    62
   15: 1826    61
Total: 7215   328  Total Score = 7,089,720

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

We had strong winds before contest with some damages but we managed to have all
stations ready at beginning  except the 40m beam so we started with the 4sq. We
had 20m open all night: fantastic ! Good head to head with 9A1P which we could
read on realtime online score.  Congratulation to the outstanding score of 9A1A
which was not on online score, so no real time competition. Thanks for qso to
everybody, especially for 6 bands qso's  and who called us on 160m giving us
42 states/prov. Thanks to  II9P crew  always upgrading and keeping the station
and antennas in perfect shape. Our score is slightly better than last year with
worse conditions.
73 de Carlo IK1HJS