[3830] ARRLDX SSB IZ8TDP SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 11 13:46:58 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: IZ8TDP
Operator(s): IZ8TDP
Station: IZ8TDP

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: NAPOLI
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1618    61
Total: 1618    61  Total Score = 281,454

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

FIRST PART

hello friends, I am participating in the ARRL Contest as iz8tdp single 20m
operator hp, there was a sufficient propagation with good momentary openings. I
worked for this first part of the contest with the antenna 10 meters, due to
strong wind, this morning it seems to have calmed down and I hope to take
advantage of the ‘antenna to 20m above the ground, for now thank all the
friends who have heard me connected.
1027 QSO
SECOND PART
The second day of the opening was lower and closed early. See graph.
Total QSO 1.618

Sommario QSO/Punti

   BANDA   QSO S/P DUP  PUNTI MEDIA
     160     0   0   0      0  0,00
      80     0   0   0      0  0,00
      40     0   0   0      0  0,00
      20  1538  61  80   4614  3,00
      15     0   0   0      0  0,00
      10     0   0   0      0  0,00
     TOT  1538  61  80   4614  3,00

  Punteggio: 4614 Punti/QSO x 61 Mlt. = 281.454 Punti