[3830] TBDC K8AJS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 13 08:43:52 EDT 2016

Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1:45

Total:  QSOs = 61  Total Score = 181

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I don't do a lot on 160 because of a truly awful local noise level that has
developed over the last couple of years, and I haven't been able to track down.
I want to thank everyone who heard me for the QSOs, and I'm sorry for any I
missed because I couldn't hear you.

For some reason I haven't pinned down, I was having problems with keying in
N1MM+ and wound up using my Logikey K3 memory keyer for this contest. Because
of a keyer glitch, I lost one QSO in the contest from the log, I don't know the
callsign I lost, but I apologize now to the person who is not going to show up
in my log.

Thanks again to everyone for the contacts, and looking forward to the next
one!

Rig: Elecraft K3 w/ P3  100 watts
Ant: 204-foot G5RV
Software: N1MM+ v1/0.5513.0