[3830] TBDC K7XC Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 13 12:22:02 EDT 2016

Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 3 3/4

Total:  QSOs = 108  Total Score = 485

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had to stop around 1AM as I couldn't stay awake any longer. Hardly anyone on
during daylight hours. Surprised to be called by T32, NP2, KH6, & KV4FZ
while CQing. Activity seemed down, only coming in spurts. Conditions were
pretty good actually but my local QRM from nearby power lines prevented working
everyone that called. K3, IC2-KL, Inv L 40' Tall and 175' total length, series
capacitor and 4 radials laying on top the sand we call soil in this part of
Nevada. Worked DM52 in daylight which was cool! 73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh...
sk

Adapt, Overcome, Succeed !