[3830] OkQP N6MU SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 13 17:32:13 EDT 2016

Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   27     10
   20:  142     91
   15:   57     34
----------------------------
Total:  226    135      0  Mults = 77  Total Score = 73,073

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Managed another Sweep thanks to all the great mobiles!

The last five were HAR, ATO, MAJ, ALF and WOO. AF5Q always has his hands in my
Sweeps. Thanks for HAR, Ron. W3DYA added ATO on his way home Sunday. Thanks,
Norm. And, of course, W0BH finished on the three county line of MAJ/ALF/WOO.
Thanks, Bob. I only worked K5ZZR six times but Russ was the only one in the
Panhandle this year and provided four single counties.

Top mobile for me was W0BH with 97 Qs followed by K5CM(58), K0WHY(43),
W3DYA(36), AF5Q(29), K5YAA(26), K5DB(21), AD0DX(16) and K5ZZR(6).

Sure great to hear K5YAA back out there after being under the weather lately.
Can't miss that big mobile signal, Jerry!

Kudos to all the fixed stations as well for hanging in there. K5CM put on
another good one! Thanks, Connie. 73...

John, N6MU                 TS-570 & 5BTV