[3830] TBDC K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 13 23:07:02 EDT 2016

Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA - EM72

Total:  QSOs = 207  Total Score = 705

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, Tee vertical.  Good choice of weekend as it turned
out.  Band was quiet Saturday night (but very noisy Sunday night).  Signals
from the west, all the way to the coast, were pretty good and some answered me
who have not previously been able to hear me.  We could use more participation.
 I didn't stay up until European sunrise since there seemed to be no one left to
work on the band.  UX1UA answered my CQ (Thanks Sergey!)  Also worked IZ8JAI and
YO3APJ. Don't think any other Europeans, but I worked non in the real Stew Perry
in December.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.