[3830] NA Sprint RTTY AB1J LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 16 07:12:35 EDT 2016

NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:26

---------------------
Total:  80     Mults = 30  Total Score = 2,400

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I think this is my first serious NA Sprint in any mode, the first one where I
stuck with it for more than half an hour, followed the QSYing rules and
submitted a log.

I've never been a fan of Sprints.  They seem to me to be designed by sadists to
torture smaller stations.  The big signal guys suck up all the oxygen, leaving
guys like me gasping for breath.  It would be nice if the Sprints took a page
from the NAQP playbook and limited the power to 100w.  Still, it's something to
do on a weekend when I'm not interested in any other contests, and it's
mercifully short.

So be it.  Amen.

73,
Ken, AB1J