[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 16 10:07:31 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 16

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   80:  13     13
   40:  56     49
   20:   9      4
Total:  78     66  Total Score = 5,148

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Tried a little twist this morning.  I ran HP; however, I'm not sure it made one
particle of difference!  My signal seemed equally as weak as normal.  :-)

Thanks to all who gave me a Q today.  Several new members and some non-members,
too.  Some non-members whom I've never heard before.  So, time to recruit, I
suppose, when they come back for 2nd or 3rd try at CWT.

Congrats on all who made such spectacular showing this morning!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40'