[3830] Rus DX W1UE(@W1KM) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 08:53:05 EDT 2016

Russian DX Contest

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: ma

  160:   68      0       34         3
   80:  168      4       59        12
   40:  220      2       62        19
   20:  262     20       79        43
   15:   39      6       38         1
   10:    5      1        5         0
Total:  762     33      277        78  Total Score = 1,468,635

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Contest started painfully slow- 150 Qs the first 5 hours.  It then picked up to
a slow rush. 20M wasn't too good at the start, 15M was bad, and 10M was
nonexistent.  Sunday morning, 20M opened at 1000Z with good signals and I was
able to run- or rather, I was able to walk faster.

Alternated CQs on 160/80 and 80/40 to keep myself busy after Europe closed.
Managed to stay awake with all the activity.

Thanks to all for the Qs, and thanks to Greg W1KM for the use of his great
station.  See you all next week in WPX SSB.

Dennis W1UE/KM1W