[3830] Rus DX AI6DO(@W6AGO) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 13:13:10 EDT 2016

Russian DX Contest

Call: AI6DO
Operator(s): AI6DO
Station: W6AGO

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: LAX

   40:   24               9        3
   20:    9               4        4
Total:   33     0        13        7  Total Score = 3,560

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Was planning to do RDXC CW on Sat and BARTG RTTY on Sun, but ending up having to
cram both into Sat. A much more frustrating experience than ARRL DX CW last
month, as conditions to Europe were terrible. The few European stations I could
hear were going much too fast or with too much fade for me to copy, or didn't
respond to my calls at 900 W. I ended up spending most of my time on RTTY,
periodically checking CW to see if conditions had improved, and they never did.