[3830] Rus DX 4O3A(9A3A/E73A) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 14:57:31 EDT 2016

Russian DX Contest

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 9A3A/E73A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   254     3       46        41
   80:   335     2       57        57
   40:   376    65       74        61
   20:   422    25       74        69
   15:   273     9       54        68
   10:    35     6       11        11
Total:  1695   110      316       301  Total Score = 7,328,109

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

I knew that same weighting factor for LP and HP was not good, but here we are.
So, to avoid unpleasant discussion, suspicions and to make qualifications a bit
fair, I have proposal, addressed on contest organizers, on WRTC committee, or on
contesters itself:
Send inspectors to first 5 stations on qualifying list in all upcoming
contests. Yes, all upcoming contests! We are open to host them and to share
traveling expenses, if other competitors agree.
73
Ranko