[3830] Rus DX 9A1P M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 17:46:17 EDT 2016

Russian DX Contest

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN 9A2NA 9A4WY 9A5CW 9A6XX 9A8MM S55M
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

  160:   173     62      58        57
   80:   657    242      74        68
   40:   527    363      94        70
   20:   583    406      96        77
   15:   492    308      96        77
   10:    79     17      54        33
Total:  2511   1398     472       382  Total Score = 23,517,452

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Back to M/S after a while and what a fun it was + we love RDXC with time and
mixed mode format!

We did not see it comming to take best ever claimed score in M/S from Europe -
not with condx being more poor then good. 10m was almost useless.

We now have solid 4 mil. to take over EU record. Lets see if we can survive
rigorous RDXC log checking!

Everything within the shack worked well - thanks again Adi, S55M.

It was nice to host 9A4WY at 9A1P this time.

See you in next one!

73 from 9A1P Team