[3830] Rus DX TM3M(CT1ILT) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 21 09:27:20 EDT 2016

Russian DX Contest

Call: TM3M
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: TM2B

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:

  160:   110     6       49        29
   80:   361    35       65        52
   40:   357   108       83        58
   20:   324   104       73        70
   15:   241    54       48        58
   10:    43    10       19        19
Total:  1436   317      337       286  Total Score = 7,111,545

Thank you to the TM2B / F8KHF team (F4EGZ, F4AJS and F8CIL) for letting me use
their station for the weekend.

Special thank you to Ced F4EGZ for helping me out Saturday morning to put up
the 160m inverted L with 4 elevated radials, worked UFB. Also thank you to
Jerome F4AJS for lending me his TS590 for the contest.

Conditions were not at the best on high bands and Satuday evening the rotator
from the 10m/15m tower stop turning so antennas were fixed to 270º the rest of
the contest. I had to work sunday with the 40m Dipole @ 20mH on 15m, was not the
best, very hard for people to hear me.

It was very nice to hear my dad CT1CJJ on fathers' day on Saturday working the
contest from home @ CR6K.