[3830] Rus DX DL1A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 21 11:20:33 EDT 2016

Russian DX Contest

Call: DL1A
Operator(s): DJ1YFK DJ2QV DJ6ZM DK6SP DK7AH DO4DXA
Station: DL1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Munich

  160:   112     3       51        49
   80:   448   144       75        68
   40:   506   187       94        68
   20:   444   287       98        76
   15:   370   176       89        75
   10:    56     4       40        22
Total:  1936   801      447       358  Total Score = 15,523,620

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Russian DX was as always one of the highlights of the "contest year".
Despite slightly worse condx compared to 2015, we were able to improve our
score by more than 10 percent. And this despite the lack of one of our main
multiband-antennas which was grounded due to storm damage.
Great activity from all the russian Operators and great CW skills as usual !
Thanks for 24h of fun and C U next year

Maik DJ2QV for the DL1A Team - Piet devit !