[3830] VaQP W4ANT SOAB/MixedFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 21 13:39:42 EDT 2016

Virginia QSO Party

Call: W4ANT
Operator(s): W4ANT
Station: W4ANT

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 22:22

  160:
   80:   14     37      0
   40:   30    182      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   44    219      0  Mults = 91  Total Score = 33,306

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I really did enjoy working this QP and hearing all of the activity. Saturday was
rough but Sunday conditions were much better. Mobiles did a great job. I put
KJ4OAP/M in the log from 18 counties on Sunday but didn't hear him at all on
Saturday. That's conditions for ya! Gave it my best shot but with only one
plaque available for SO out-of-state is a pretty tough row to hoe!
Thanks to the sponsors and all of the great operators in VA.

Alan