[3830] Rus DX EA8RM SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 22 10:30:26 EDT 2016

Russian DX Contest

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:

Total:  1575    0       259       167  Total Score = 4,120,698

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

10 minutes before to start haved some problems with several electricity cuts.
For the 1st 90 minutes in contest RBN doesn�'t spot my call.

A lot of activity on the bands in a fantastic Contest.

i haved to stop for 3 hours so i haved to go work on Sunday, i think i missed
about 200QSos and few mults.  :((

It is a good result in QSO numbers to be with 100W and 2 elements Yagis for
10/15/20 and just a wire for 40/80/160, Canary Islands it is so far from
Russian multipliers and European activity and wall noise easy to broke the wall
with 100w and small antennas.

Many thanks to K3CT with N1MM+ helps. Congrats to my good friend Ash from 3V8SS
for a nice competition, we were very close in QSOs numbers during all contest so
he did it better at the end of the contest and makes the difference.

It is very funny to use Scores on line because it is another way to add some
emotion to the contest, but it is sad to see how there it is a lot of stations
are Spying for another stations scores and dont want to post his own scores
till contest will be over.  If every one will do that, no scores to see in a
future.

Best 73