[3830] WPX SSB WJ4X(N4XL) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 20:24:54 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WJ4X
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: WJ4X

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: SC

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Great hopes, poor weekend. Son went into hospital unexpectedly Saturday morning.
Coyote, or maybe a fox, got one of our cats Saturday night. Computer kept acting
up. Most of the time when I was operating my head wasn't in it. Would find
myself just sitting there without turning the dial. A couple runs and some good
S&P time distracted me a little bit though.

Good to work John, W4IX, and John, K4BAI, and others.

Thank you Adam, WJ4X, for letting me use his call and everyone in the log for
the q's.

Kevan
N4XL