[3830] WPX SSB NR7DX(N9RV) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 22:42:38 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NR7DX
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: NR7DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

No chance to go full time.  Too bad.  Conditions were very interesting.  Great
EU on 40 the first night -- but I didn't work it much.  15 was very slow to
open here, but open very, very late in the afternoon to EU.  Same with the JA
opening -- late arriving and late closing.  No 40m JA at all the first morning,
but at least I caught an hour or two the second morning.  At one point I was
running more YB's on 40 than JA's!  Great activity from that country.

Had more fun in this than in the Russian contest, thanks to much more
interesting conditions.  Quite a lot of activity too.