[3830] WPX SSB K0VXU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 00:12:20 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 9:10

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL-922A, TH6DXX, Slopping Vee for 40 Meters, N1MM+

Going in I knew it would be short time for me, so I scatched out a few 40 meter
Qs  Friday night and worked 20 meters on Saturday during the day and some 50
meters that night.  Sunday presented a wide open 15 meter band so I spent most
of my meager time there.  All S&P.

It was good to run into so many contesting friends over the weekend.  From the
serial numbers given me there should be some pretty big scores.  It was
especially good to hear the KCCC's newest member, KD0DSU, slugging it out on 40
meters.

For the short time I was able to spend in the test it was very enjoyable.
Thanks to all who responded to my calls and provided QSOs.  Great fun every
year.  See you next year.

Russ - K0VXU