[3830] WPX SSB WD0T SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 00:34:06 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: SD

Thanks for the Q's and for digging me out of the noise with my weak signal.
Thought i would give QRP Phone a shot, turns out its a lot of work with a small
station!! Put in chunks of time , nothing focused, but when I could.

Great to put voices with the usual CW suspects!

Thanks, and have a Blessed Resurrection Sunday, Jesus Lives!

73 Todd WD0T

Rig: TS940s/at, 5w, Dentron MT-3000A tuner, 130ft open wire fed dipole at 28ft,
and T vertical for 40/80/160.