[3830] WPX SSB W1DYJ SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 11:48:44 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: EMA

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: TS-2000
Antennas:
   80/40  modified Alpha Delta DX-CC at 7M
   20  HB Moxon @ 12m
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 11m
   10  HB 5el yagi @ 10m

Time in chair: 13 hours
100% S&P
Logger: N3FJP's CQ WPX Contest Log Ver 3.7.1

10M was not there very much, and was noisy.  Mostly South American,
and much worse than last year.  15M and 20M were OK, a bit worse
than last year.  40M and 80M were better than last year, but didn't
make up for 10 being so bad.

Goal was 400K: as usual, the best way for me to meet my goal was
to have spent more time in the chair.  Friday night was lost to
family stuff, so I got a late start.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ