[3830] WPX SSB EI1A(ON4EI) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 29 11:30:02 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EI1A
Operator(s): ON4EI
Station: EI1A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IO62EL
Operating Time (hrs): 27:26

I have operated only 27:30 hours, And clearly it is a very good result for the
operating time. On Sunday afternoon, I had to fight against the windstorm and
all antennas resisted like myself and my family ... who escaped Brussels
bombing last tuesday ... During the cotest I had to fight several times with
high power stations who took my frequency without any request. This is becoming
a usual business, and low power category is becoming harder and harder,
specially with lower propagation conditions due to solar activity decrease. I
experienced wonderful RUNs to North America on 20 and 15m. Sunday evening, I
enjoyed a nice opening on 10m to South America adding some new prefixes. I
never worked so much YB (Indonesia), JA (Japan), HS (Thailand) and TA (Turkey)
stations. Also the 160 m band was very quite and I enjoyed the operation on
this band.