[3830] WPX SSB VA7QD(@VE7IO) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 31 18:14:37 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7QD
Operator(s): VA7QD
Station: VE7IO

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CN89

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had the good fortune to operate from VE7IO's station using an ICOM 756 Pro
with a Tri-band beam at 65 ft.  The bands were a bit challenging and I could
not find an opening on 10m.
I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.
                                        Jeanne Wilson  VA7QD