[3830] FlQP K4U(NF4A) SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 1 18:31:21 EDT 2016

Florida QSO Party

Call: K4U
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: BAY

   40:  228     238
   20:  359     930
   15:   75      16
   10:    5       2
--------------------
Total:  667    1186  CW Mults = 174  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 437,262

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Band conditions were better on Saturday.....several times on Sunday noise
covered all signals...I assume from a flare....lost about 2 hours operating
time due to the bands being dead. Worked K9PG and N4PN on all band and mode
slots.....more people should have tried 10 meters....it was open part of the
contest. Mobiles make this contest....I was just window dressing with the fancy
1X1 call. Participation seemed to be better than average...I'm sure Jim White,
K4OJ was enjoying watching and listening to the FQP from his vantage point
above. We miss you buddy !!