[3830] FlQP WN4AFP SOABMixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 1 23:00:46 EDT 2016

Florida QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: SC

   40:   45     34
   20:   11      8
--------------------
Total:   56     42  CW Mults = 31  Ph Mults = 28  Total Score = 27,264

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I was geared-up to improved upon my last year's score and I had some 'family
biz' that took be away from a full-time FQP effort - only part-time of 5 hours.
As many have stated, band conditions were challenging... 40m was my only band on
40m, but 20m was decent on Sunday morning. Of course, the FQP mobiles all over
the CW bands with a few on phone. K4OJ and W4AN had excellent 'ears' and always
responded to my very small signal. Seemed like more activity on CW this year
than in the past. Enjoyed the "SUN" spelling bee race too. I worked
K4S K4U K4N N4S N4U N4N W4S and W4U. Hoping to make next year's FQP a full-time
adventure. Enjoyed working many of my fellow FL QPers instead of competing
against them. Thanks to the FQP team for putting on another 'high-speed' QSO
Party!

73s Dave WN4AFP
SCQP Team Leader
QSO Party Connection Group Founder

PS: Come and join The QSO Party Connection Yahoo Group. We discuss all things
QP! The group just had it's first birthday. Go to
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/qsoparty/info