[3830] FlQP VE3KZ SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 2 09:25:18 EDT 2016

Florida QSO Party

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:  420     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 56,280

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

After last year's fun with QRP and the loss of my 20m yagi in a wind storm, it
was time to revert to HP CW as I did in 2006. Added a clobbered together 20m
quarter wave vertical to provide the means for a sweep. Using an omni on 20m
was different! Mobile signals weren't strong but I could sure hear all the
calling stations! The number of Q's on 15m under marginal conditions shows what
a yagi can do. Need one of those on 20m again.
Again the skill of those familiar ops in the mobiles is outstanding. Thanks for
all your patience!

73 Bob VE3KZ