[3830] 7QP K7VAP SOSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 8 01:43:10 EDT 2016

7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K7VAP
Operator(s): K7VAP
Station: K7VAP

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: Tacoma, WA

   40:          27
   20:          35
----------------------------
Total:   0      62      0  Mults = 15  Total Score = 1,860

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Came inside and worked a few stations everytime I needed a break from working in
yard.  But it was very tough working around some of the local noise.  But I
managed to get the last two states I need for WAS, so now I'm down to getting
confirmations for those two states.

I kept checking for rtty stations, but never found any.  No one answered me
when I called CQ on rtty either.  That was a little disappointing.

However, it's good to waste a bit of time on the radio....where the AC was.