[3830] CQ-M K0NM SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 15 14:17:15 EDT 2016

CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: K0NM
Operator(s): K0NM
Station: K0NM

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: TX

   20:   60     0      20
   15:    3     0       1
   10:
---------------------------
Total:   63     0      21  Total Score = 2,898

Band conditions were pretty bad, especially with a major storm coming through
South Texas in the afternoon. Lots of lightning with the storm. So, I used this
time to set up the N1MM CW sending with K3/0 Remote Rig system. Finally got it
working smoothly as if I was sitting in front of a K3 at the ranch. Works
really nice. Everything related to the radio and the rotor can be controlled
remotely. Expert Amp SPE 2K worked flawlessly.