[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 18 10:22:11 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 18

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  51     47  Total Score = 2,397

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, 2002 Pathfinder, CQ/X 1.8.0.12

Started out on 80m as usual but after about a minute with no callers had to ask
myself why I was on that band with K1DW on his way to Dayton and KG5U probably
doing the same who was going to call in. About that time KG5U answered my CQ
with a weak signal and I must have been even weaker still. Then it was time for
40m where I found quite a few signals but most of them barely above the noise.

My transition to 20m was earlier than I have ever done. Signals there were good
but not great. However did manage to work Kurt-SI5Y and Bert-F6HKA.

Thanks for the Qs.

73/Chuck/NO5W