[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 27 08:08:00 EDT 2016

NCCC Sprint - May 27

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   2      2
   80:  10      8
   40:  15     12
   20:  13      9
   15:   9      6
Total:  49     37  Total Score = 1,813

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  All five bands in pretty
good shape and activity was fairly high.  Missed a few regulars.  40M and
particularly 80M had a lot of QRN.  Discovered this morning that the tree
company that was taking down a big pine that had been leaning over the house
when we were leaving the house last night had untied one end of my 80M dipole
and it was lying on the house.  Must have been the inactive end as I didn't
even notice the difference on 80 and 160M last night.  Actually used the zepp
on 80 during the NS, but had been on 80M earlier and it had loaded as usual.
Nice to see many of you in Dayton.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to work you
all in CQ WPX CW this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.