[3830] WPX CW K7ABV SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 29 20:12:58 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 10:30

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

considering I only played for 10 hours and mostly s and p, I am pleased with my
score...I could have done better if I had cq'ed more often, but, I was lazy and
didn't do it...10 was dead and 15 not much better for me til sunday
afternoon...I tend to do a lot of other stuff these days on contest
weekends...guess the xyl figures I have been playing for almost 60 years so we
need to spend time doing our daily walks and all the family stuff I need to be
present at also...so for a guy like me I agree, I still enjoy contests, for
sure, just not sitting in the chair for such long periods of time..bic as they
call it..thanks to all for the fun and nice to see some old familiar calls
still hanging around...73 eric abv...since 57...and same ole TH6DXX and L4B...