[3830] WPX CW HC2AO SOSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 29 20:29:10 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: HC2AO
Operator(s): HC2AO
Station: HC2AO

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: ei97nt
Operating Time (hrs):

   40: 1289

500 w chirpy ft1000mp 6 half-wave slopping dipoles

The band was noisy at times with an average s6 noise level. Constant QRN 9++.
NA activity was less than expected. EU were busy working each other when heard
9++ from 21.00Z both days. JA fellows weren't many but there. A lot of QRP
calls that would make my ears bleed. Awesome conditions to the antipodes - 9m2,
9m6, yb, by, bv, hs answered without much grief. Some VK-ZL activity. A surprise
early call from Brother Tom, KH8/KC0W.

The only klicker in my neighbourhood was 4t4t with clicks 10 up and down.

Thanks for calling, sorry for hurting some musical ears.