[3830] WPX CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 29 21:10:35 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI

   20: 1879

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

For the first time, my generator actually came on line automatically when the
power went out. Usually, even though it is set to Auto, I have to make a trip
out to the generator shed to start it. This time it was seamless. I didn't even
realize it was on until I went outside during a break and heard it. I just
thought the power had come right back on.

My QSOs are way down from the last few years. The pileups weren't real deep, or
maybe I just couldn't hear them.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT