[3830] WPX CW W4VIC SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 29 22:13:43 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Friday night was good on 20 and 40M, but 80 was pretty noisy.  Saturday
conditions were ..... not so good.  But Sunday redeemed the whole operation and
bands were generally good.  Lots of band noise.  But you know all that, as you
were there!  And we better get used to poor performance on the high bands,
especially 10M.  All in all it was a pleasant time spent doing what I/we love
to do.  I am blown away at some of the QSO numbers I copied!  There are some
big scores to be revealed.  Thanks for the Qs.  73,  Vic, W4VIC