[3830] WPX CW A93JA(KE5JA) SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 30 03:40:10 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: A93JA
Operator(s): KE5JA
Station: A93JA

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Bahrain

   20: 1146

Conditions were not that great and I could never get any really good runs going.
 However, 20 was excellent into North America both nights.  As usual, the lack
of a decent 40m antenna here is holding down my score.  10m was generally dead,
although I did have a surprisingly good run around 10PM local time the first
night for a little over an hour.

I operated 20 of the first 24 hours and then had to take a break a little
earlier than planned as I had a muscle in my back tighten up from sitting for
so long that started hurting.  Guess I am getting old :).  This was also tough
to operate all weekend as the contest here starts at 3AM local time and as 20m
was open all night, I "had" to operate all night both nights and nap
a little in the mornings.

Glad to give everyone a multiplier and I hope I gave some a new DXCC country.
73 from Bahrain and c u on the bands . . . .