[3830] WPX CW K5KU SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 30 11:40:17 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K5KU
Operator(s): K5KU
Station: K5KU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

SO...Been working these past months to get monobanders up at a respectable
height (90 plus feet) and still use the kt34xa (70 ft) as a second radio
antenna. all on three separate towers. everything works pretty good except for
line noise that I will attack next. no equipment issues at all during the
contest so I have finally concluded that the reason for the poor score results
is the operator. I guess I don't know how to fix that.

73/tnx fer the q's. (few as there were)