[3830] WPX CW W4ANT SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 30 13:43:28 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W4ANT
Operator(s): W4ANT
Station: W4ANT

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9:44

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Limited time Sunday afternoon and evening. Enjoyed this to the extent of
improving my CW skills, looking for new DXCC on CW so thanks to the guys who
activated XR0YS Easter Island!, and although I've never been a die hard prefix
chaser, I'm close to 1000 prefixes via LOTW so there's an added chase inherent.
Worked some 15 and 10 but was experiencing high SWR on 15 which occurs
intermittently during rain so this will be a SB20 submission.