[3830] WPX CW F/E72T SO(A)SB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 31 02:37:37 EDT 2016

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: F/E72T
Operator(s): E72T
Station: F/E72T

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH:

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Flex3000 and vertical.

Unfortunately, I have to abandon on Saturday night due to strong storm and
lightning which produces more than 3 hours of QRN and static over 30 db, when
band was fully open.

It have been boring to wait to get conds again, so after while I have fallen
asleep :)

One third qso done in running CQ. Beside of good signal reports on RBN not so
much takers when running, especially on 40M crowded band with big guns :)

Condx are in descending trends comparing to last years.

Thank you all for qso, and hope will have more luck next time.

73 de F/E72T Fudo