[3830] CQWW SSB YP7P(@YO7LFV) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 14:44:19 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YP7P
Operator(s): YO8RNI YO7MGG YO7BGA YO7LFV
Station: YO7LFV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: polovragi

  160:  143     7       47
   80:  580    12       67
   40:  606    28      109
   20: 1125    34      114
   15:  308    28      112
   10:  241    16       63

Club: yo dx club

Comments:

Disastrous propagation conditions,I did not understand a word of this
propagation.
Bypassing this major problem it was a nice contest.
Thanks Bob (yo8rni/yr8e) for movement made and super equipment brought with him
,
thanks Stefan (yo7mgg/yp7a) for the effort to be there with us and set up new
antennas and test my location Polovragi and equipment brought with him .
Next time will be better working on it with yo7bga .
73! Robert yo7lfv