[3830] CQWW SSB PT4T M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 15:59:39 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PT4T
Operator(s): PY1FI PY1GQ PY1NX PY1MK PY1ZV PY4WZ PY4TJ PY4WWW PY4XX
Station: PT4T

Class: M/S LP
QTH: JUIZ DE FORA

   80:   11     6       10
   40:  155    22       67
   20:  380    26       84
   15:  907    28      107
   10:  788    22       80

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

We operate completely self sustained energy by two generators and solar panels.
The station was completametne mounted on Friday with 3 FT 2000 Triplexer and
monoband filters, connected in a 8x2 antenna switch.
The antennas had available to one spider beam 10,15 and 20 meters in triplexer
to 40 meters a dipole inverted V and the band 80m, with an upright vertical
component 17 meters and 3 meters at "L".
We thank all colleagues who have provided this great experience especially when
Fabricio PY4WZ that gave its premises in to Home install the PT4T.
we see again the same conditions in CQWW CW with PT4T TEAM!