[3830] CQWW SSB S51A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 18:14:56 EDT 2016

   3,5     508     616   13   73   1,2
     7     783    1076   32  119   1,4
    14    1066    1905   34  129   1,8
    21     410     723   33  128   1,8
    28     132     211   18   77   1,6
 Total    3119    4765  137  582   1,5
Score: 3.426.035
1 Mult = 4,3 Q's

The propagation didnt play it with us, our antenna system is just a little bit
short in comparison to big guns, so we just played along with the propagation,
but couldnt force a run USA on 7 or 21 at all any day. 2 JA on 21 Mhz!!! in the
log and only got our first VE on sunday evening on 21 Mhz...

Managed to make the lowest ever of USA station on 7 and 21.

The station worked ok and the Alpha 87a that my friend fixed worked flawlesy -
after 2 years it's back on air!
K9AY helped us work finnaly some DX on 160m, where we now can actualy hear
something :P Thx S57L for that!

Thanks for all for the qso's and hope you had fun too!

We love this game!

Bostjan - Ian S55O

Log on lotw!