[3830] CQWW SSB 9A9R SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 2 14:39:45 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A9R
Operator(s): 9A9R
Station: 9A9R

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: G.Rasenica

   40: 1549    34      133
Total: 1549    34      133  Total Score = 353,706

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

High Aurora index. High noise level, very poor propagation's to east coast and
USA. Operate less hours then last year, but almost same result. I have to find

how is possible to operate 46 hrs...Please advise. Next year I will erect
DIPOLE and DELTA loop for various type of propagation.
It was a fun clicking spots for multipliers..Then you can see how strong is
1250w output to 2 el yagi at 110 feet. Thank you for calling me, and please
excuse  if I was not replaying on yours calls. QRM and QRN was strong .
CU next year
GH Vlatko 9A9R