[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 2 16:10:32 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 2

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): .9

Total:  112  Mults = 80  Total Score = 8,960

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Bummer, lost abt ten minutes when KBD quit working. Didn't think it was
batteries, but changed them out and all was good. Checked the old ones and sure
enough they were fading quickly! Bands seemed quite good. Fifteen was good
enough that I expect ten may have produced something as well. New non-members
worked, Bob NX5M and Paul K6PO. Very pleased to work two CWAs, Jim AD5TT and
Bill AD6JV.
CU tonight hopefully with my act together! Tks for the Qs all.