[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 2 16:27:29 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 2

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

Total:  118  Mults = 89  Total Score = 10,502

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

wow, what a session. My all time high in points & Q's and almost broke the
magic 90 mults as I haven't hit that yet. After a few problems this morning
everything was cookin' vy nice this afternoon. Best run I've had on 20 in a
while. Its always my weak spot in cwt it seems. Tnx for the answers.

stn 2   K3/P3 & Acom 2000A  (main station)
2el K4KIO Hexbeam-6 bands @24ft
3 band two legged fan inv vee broadside N/S @ 55ft  40&160 trapped/80

stn 1   FT1000MP & Alpha 89
OCF80 inv v @ 50ft replaced with my 40 mtr sloper for now

Rx ant   200ft RBOG/kd9sv

lots of extra boxes    TopTen band decoders-dx doubler-relays   Green Heron
Palstar HF-auto

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger

After initial encouraging so2r on 40/20, interference has crept in plus 80/40
have strange things going on after installing some stubs. I found that using my
OCF just has too much RF floating around. The GFI in the kitchen trips which
turns off my under counter light and my wireless phones both go into intercom
mode and commence beeping. Nightmare on elm street. I repaired my rg8x feed
line that goes to my 40 mtr sloper and that helped a lot. I need to eliminate
my multi band wires with associated single feed lines but probably won\'t
happen until the good wx returns. We have a work in progress situation with
so2r but I keep tryin