[3830] CQWW SSB KH7M(N6TJ) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 5 15:58:18 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): N6TJ
Station: KH7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: HAWAII

  160:   32     8        7
   80:  320    21       40
   40:  714    28       53
   20: 1060    29       52
   15: 1521    24       52
   10:  601    20       35

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks again to my hosts Max and Kathy for their wonderful hospitality.
And congratulations to N6GQ for soundly kicking my butt at KH6LC.  I know from
numerous first-hand experiences, Lloyd's station really plays, and in the hands
of a skilled SO2R operator, nicely done.
I had to quit the contest 2 hours early to catch a red-eye flight back to
California.  Not fun.
Great to work Pitcairn on 3 bands.  Can't remember ever working Pitcairn in a
contest before.  And nice to work Oliver @ ZD8W on six bands.  That QTH I found
for him there on Ascension seems to really play.
I only worked 11 Europeans, compared with 200+ last year. JA's were up by 100+
compared to 2015, and for me, it's always a pleasure to work so many skilled JA
operators.  And it was great working so many contest friends, world-wide.
I'm already looking forward to 2017 WW SSB. And always positive that conditions
will surely be better.
Vy 73
Jim Neiger   N6TJ