[3830] SS CW N8FYL SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 20:49:08 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N8FYL
Operator(s): N8FYL
Station: N8FYL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI

Feed line connection issues appeared after operating the first five hours (at
0200z).  Too dark here in 8 land to work on it so I got a good nights sleep!
Thought I had it resolved around 0800 local time (1200z now that we are back on
standard time) but around 2200z my fix must have undid itself, and it is dark
again. Rats. I guess I'll just have to wait to next year to try to set a new
personal best.  But on the bright side, the log says I have my first
"Clean Sweep"!