[3830] SS CW N3QE SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 22:32:32 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MD

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was the second half of my CW SS HMO weekend! I got home from Ken's about
1:30AM (the second one) Sunday morning and was on for about 1.5 hours between
80M and 40M before getting some sleep. Then was back on after dawn where I
found plenty of activity on 40M all the way through local noon. Was on 20M in
the early afternoon, then when activity started migrating back to 40M went
there for a lot of fun. Several breaks for time with dogs, kids, and making
supper. Wow, 40M went long early both nights this weekend. Surprising pick up
in activity in the last 10 minutes.