[3830] SS CW W2JC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 23:09:11 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2JC
Operator(s): W2JC
Station: W2JC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NNJ

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My heart was not in this one ...  kept pushing for over 100 QSOs and then
couldn't resist a few more!

The exchange format is really cumbersome on this contest -- sure glad I had
spots and N1MM+ with CW keying ... and good thing my head still works fairly
well as a CW decoder.

I wonder in every contest whether these high-speed ops (35 and 40+ wpm) really
get any advantage since surely there are a lot of ops who just cannot decode
that fast, and the RUN stations just end up with no reply for long stretches
... if they used a more reasonable speed they would probably get a response on
every CQ.