[3830] SS CW AE0EE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 23:56:26 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

100 W, dipoles at 20-25', all keyed on iambic paddles or a straight key.

I had to work Saturday, so I didn't make the trip out to South Dakota, but I
managed to get my station set up closer to home on Sunday and operated three
bands for a few hours.  It was fun having some good pileups and plenty of
stations out there to work.  The bands seemed to be in great shape, and I
generally wasn't struggling with weak stations.

Unassisted and with limited time, I didn't come close to the clean sweep, but
the rate was pretty good throughout.  I wasn't getting stuck in pileups or
having many stations calling CQ in my face.

Missed: ND, SD, ME, RI, VT, VI, DE, AL, WV, NL, NT, ONE, and SK.