[3830] SS CW N2IC Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 11:05:14 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC N5FO
Station: N2IC

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: New Mexico

Yes, low power, multi-op ! Something different.

As I have said before, New Mexico is definitely a sweet spot for Sweepstakes.
Felt loud on all bands except 80 meters, which is a struggle from out here even
with high power.

Many thanks to Gerry, VY1AAA, for making NT so easy. With great condx, he was
always strong here. Too bad we didn't have these condx for CQWW !

Spent all of Sunday doing dualing CQ's between the 2 radios on 2 bands, while
jumping on any new stations spotted by the RBN. I had no idea there were so
many CW rag chewer, non-contesters on 40 CW on a Sunday evening.

Sam and I had a great time. Will defintely do this again some year.

Thanks to my XYL Kathy for keeping us well fed !

73,
Steve, N2IC